b) We believe that animals don't need to be involved, bothered, hassled or killed for us humans to exist on the planet. Ever.
Donut Farm's commitment to a vegan recipe is for two reasons:
a) We believe that a vegan diet is the most healthy & sustainable diet for human health & compassionate living.
Vanilla Glazed, Cinnamon Sugar, Plain Cake, Crumb (LA ONLY)
Vanilla Cookie, Vanilla Sprinkle, Chocolate Vanilla, Chocolate Cookie, Chocolate Sprinkle, Chocolate Coconut, Coconut Whiteout, Blueberry, Lemon Poppy, Orange Creamsicle $3
Salted Caramel, Philz Coffee, Candycap, Mexican Hot Chocolate, Whiskey Tangerine Fig, Matcha, Lavender Earl Grey $3.50
Pumpkin Pie, Apple Cider, Meyer Lemon $3.50
Current Seasonal (Oakland)
Yeast Raised (Oakland, SAT & SUN ONLY)
Apple Fritter, Banana Fritter, Raised Glazed, Cinnamon Twist/Swirl, Jelly Filled (Raspberry)
*Oakland: New flavors are added periodically and seasonal flavors are subject to change, hence "seasonal". Flavors vary from Silver Lake location.
*Silver Lake: Flavors and varieties vary from our Oakland location, so be sure to check out the shop in Los Angeles in person! We offer yeast raised everyday!
Allergen and Ingredient Information :
- We currently do not use nuts but some manufacturer warnings on our ingredient labels do still exist, and may claim there could be traces of nuts in their processing facilities.
- We do not offer a gluten free donut at this time.
- Our cake donuts contain wheat and soy.
- Some traces of soy lecithin are in our yeast raised donuts.
- We use coconut milk for some of the glazes.
- Our donuts are free of dairy products and eggs used in traditional donuts.
- We use organic sugar not processed with bone char.
- We use organic palm shortening to fry our donuts in, sourced free of harm to creatures of the land.
- Our donuts are made from scratch daily - not from a commercial mix.
- We do not use fillers, dyes, or processed ingredients outside of trusted sources that are organic or beyond organic standards.